Trimble CAS Cab Advisory System
The Trimble® CAS cab advisory system is an on-board solution that informs drivers about train performance and adherence to timetable.
By facilitating improved driver behavior and timetable conformance the Trimble CAS system minimizes delay penalties and improves overall service to customers.
Linked to real-time diagnostic information to alert drivers of potential faults, this tablet-based solution also allows the driver to report issues with the train directly to the control room and maintenance depot.
REQUEST A DEMO
Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to request further information or a demonstration.
- Facilitates improved driver behavior
- Improved timetable conformance
- Delay penalties minimized
- Captures defect information in service
- Minimizes impact of in-service failures
- Improved downstream maintenance process
- Event recording for post journey analysis
- Reduced environmental impact
- Non-intrusive installation
- Eliminates time consuming and error-prone paper systems
- Truly portable tablet-based system
- Diagram information including formation length and special stop orders
- Information on safety or performance restrictions
- Shows next calling point, train length, time to next stop, and variance to the predicted benchmark run
- Displays power or fuel used from deviation to benchmark or energy meters
- Recognition of acceleration and deceleration rates in normal running conditions
- Driver delay attribution and fault reporting using on-train data
- Guided recovery assistance
- Back office analysis tools including performance to timetable
- Fuel usage and management
- Information on compliance to environmental standards
- Interfaces to Enterprise Asset Management systems
- Integrates with Trimble’s R2M remote diagnostics system
- Integrates with Trimble’s P2M planning and performance management system
- Portable tablet-based solution for use on a tablet PC (Android, iOS, or Windows)